We envision a world free from exploitation where every person has equal opportunity to meet their physical needs, be mentally and socially healthy, and access effective social support systems that prepare them to be resilient in the face of crisis.
The research and knowledge to end human trafficking and exploitation is within reach.
However, significant work is needed to identify knowledge and service gaps, develop effective solutions and deliver them to the sectors that need to apply them.
To meet this need we:
- Develop innovative evidence-based solutions that:
- Are relevant to the problem
- Deliver effective, verifiable results
- Create essential professional education and training programs and content
- Certify organizations delivering results